Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bruce And The Online Darkroom

Morning folks - this is just a quickie to say that if you are trying to find The Online Darkroom and just come up with a domain expired page, that's what happened.
From the horse's mouth:

"Pain in the bum, Phil. I stopped using an old email address a while back and that was the one that I'd used when registering the domain name. They've probably been sending me reminder emails about renewal but, of course, I didn't see anything. Didn't know the website was down until someone from FADU told me yesterday. Not quite sure what to do now as I can't remember the company I'd registered with!"

So please bear with it - I'm sure normal service will be resumed as soon as possible and of course if there's any offers of help then I'd be pleased to pass them on.
HS

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's just a technical problem. I thought he'd given up posting and I was disappointed.
    Anything new coming here soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, here's hoping he had everything backed up! He's active on FADU under the name of Brock if anyone has technical or helpful advice . . . what do you mean you're not a member of FADU!!!

    As for here, well yes, musings coming shortly - and thank you for asking - I've never been in demand in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

Spam? LOTS
Junk Mail? LOTS
(Maybe) see you on the other side.

"Anonymous" Comments Will Not Be Published